Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dreams

I will not apologise for my absence from my blog.

Everything in my life is governed by bursts of spontenaity, which is quite typical of Leos. I suddenly will have craving for Easyway bubbletea and I do not mind driving around just to get my fix, but sometimes, I will just settle for plain water and detests anything sweet.

Anyway, I wanna talk about my dream.
I had a weird one this morning. I dreamt of going to the Malaysian consulate to renounce my Malaysian citizenship. Why I am still a Malaysian is not a concept or question I ask in my dream. Anyway, the consulate is located in an airport (weird again) and Ernest and I combed the airport trying to find the office.

So I reached the office and a Chinese lady in tudung had to give me an interview. I dunno why, in my dream, Ernest bursts forth with an unusual amount of energy, gave the lady a hug and tried to give her a 'How are you?!' kinda kiss on the side of her cheek.

The lady jumped in fright and I mini-screamed to ask Ernest to stop doing that. The lady was really cheesed but still she proceeded to ask me to write down my name and my Australian address on a piece of paper as a proof that I am living overseas and will not be coming back to Malaysia.

Then I proceeded to tell her about myself, how I left Malaysia when I was about 5 years old and grew up and Singapore. And also how at age 21 years old, I have to make a choice where I am going to stay. Then the lady said,' well then it seemed you already renounced your Malaysian citizenship right? You are a Singaporean right?'

Then the alarm rang and I woke up. What a weird dream!

No comments: