Wednesday, October 01, 2008

All things new

There has been some re-allocation of duties within the Chairman's Office and Corporate Communications. I have been reassigned with new duties. I will be dropping events and corporate apartments management and has been reassigned with Document Control, but I will be keeping my Corporate Communications duties of sponsorships, corporate gifts and advertising.

It has been quite challenging soaking in all the prep talk in regards to Doc Control. In short, Doc Control is in charge of replicating all the manuals that is required by the operations crew to do their work effectively, ie, to fly the plane, to land and all emergency procedures.

It may sound easy, but I was told precision and a good eye for detail is required at all times. Oohh....a new challenge indeed.

And of course, with all things new, I have started work today in my latest dress bought on esty.com from a Thai designer Ananya. It is made to my measurements and it looked fabulous. Dun you agree with me?

3 comments:

monkeycrab said...

u should have taken a photo of u in this dress and the big shades cos they go very well together. and never showcase the flower earrings? they so cute.

Eliss said...

yeah, i forgot my earrings. i might wear this again, so stay tuned to the full gear pictures!

Anonymous said...

wow!! nice!!