Friday, March 07, 2008

Randomness

1) One of the my fellow church mate Tina just came back from Hong Kong. She brought us the bestest green mochi snack from Hong Kong and I swear it taste even better than the ones made in Japan, the land of mochis and Hello Kitty.

She taught me a French phrase which I thought sounded so romantic....although it is just a very basic 'My Name is Eliss'

je m'appelle les Eliss

Updated: should be je m'appelle Eliss, no les. Thanks Jac.

I get goosebumps just repeating after myself.

2) I joined in The Biggest Loser - Coconut Oil Edition and was eliminated from the race after one challenge because of a medical condition. More about it on Jac's blog or wait a day more cos I will blog about it with horror pictures of myself choking on coconut oil. What was I thinking? Drinking tablespoons of coconut OIL to lose weight. How???? you tell me?????

3 comments:

monkeycrab said...

it should be just "je m'appelle Eliss" without the 'les'.

monkeycrab said...

teach u a sexy phrase:
chez tou ou chez moi?
pronounced as 'shay-too-oo-shay-moo'.

means: your place or mine? must say until super sexy one.

monkeycrab said...

paiseh the last word 'moi' is pronounced as 'mua' not 'moo'!