Friday, March 14, 2008

Fast and Furious.......in Sydney

Ernest: What sort of car do you want me to get?
Me: Anything lar.....as long as can run, ok condition, anything lar..........no Yaris ok?!!

And Ernest got......




Cue in cow bells everyone:

I wonder if you know
How they live in Tokyo Sydney
If you see me then you mean it
Then you know you have to go
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)
Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)

This blue baby is 1996 Nissan Skyline GTS R33. According to Ernest, if you floor the accelerator, once we reach 3000rpm, we can turbo charge the car and it will go like wind.
I have not tried it yet unfortunately, with all the small roads in Sydney.
I welcome any suggestions on any roads where I can try this baby out.
Yes, it is an auto car and yes, it is dirt cheap compare to buying in Singapore.

All I need now is to get some Tokyo drift girls' outfit and I am ready to READY, SETO, GGGGOOOO!

No comments: