Thursday, March 03, 2011

Anybody out there?

1st week into school and I am starting to feel lonely.

There is no one from Singapore! There are so many classmates from England, Australia and of course our fav China, HK and Taiwan but I have yet to meet anyone who is studying JD in UNSW. JD seems to be a unpopular course to Singaporeans. Maybe it is because it is not accepted to the Singapore Law Society yet. Hey you hear me SLS? Let me take the bar after I graduate pls!

I see everyone garbling in Mandarin, native Aussie and some other foreign languages and I am starting to feel lonely. No one want to speak to me in Singlish...

Note to self: start speaking to my Chinese classmates in Mandarin and make friends.

1 comment:

happy said...

hi there! i was googling for the subject on UNSW JD and qualifying for Singapore Bar and I bumped into your blog. My name is bohwee and I am a Singaporean starting the UNSW JD next sem.

Good to know there is a fellow Singaporean in the first sem of the course this year. If it is ok with you could you contact me at bohwee@gmail.com coz i need some advice on the course.

Thanks in advance! =)